Saturday, December 26, 2020

Ok am back!!

 After almost 3 yrs I am back to blogging. With Facebook, Parler and other ways of communicating,  I wanted to try again. 

My store located on the downtown courthouse square closed at the end of February. Why?  Mainly Covid. Other contributing factors were the lady who was still with me as a booth renter was able to work only 1 day a week and same with me. My husband has Parkinson’s and as it worsened I could not bring him with me and he needed me at home. 

So, the landlords wanted a new lease what timing. I had been here 14 years and was on month to month after so long. I could not do so and their timing was strange with the pandemic in our laps. 

I had 21 days notice but decided to just close. It took 3 wks and a crew to help supervised by my son Larry. I had to rent space in 2 storage facilities plus my huge garage. 

In Spring I hope to begin to have some estate sales. Keep an eye for that!

I am still the local distributor of Watkins home products. Text me at 936 661-6964 if you need to order anything. 

Lois

No comments: