Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring weather


Today has been wonderful!! The weather here is sunny although slightly windy. Pollen is in the air and leaves are falling for the final time this year.
the azaleas are opening for their show. The best time of the year:

Reminds me of this quote by unknown author:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain."

The store has been steadily busy today so I guess everyone else is enjoying this wonderful day also. They are out and I am inside. But I can see
our my windows how lovely it is.

Tonight we are going to an auction and that is a favorite pastime of mine, although my husband is not so in love with it. My sister and her husband also attend and this is our sister get together time. I have my eye on a few things and will let you know when I next post if I was the "winner" or someone else was the one to carry it home.

Best of weekends to you all!!!!

No comments: