Tuesday, January 12, 2010

V A L E N T I N E S D A Y





Romantic Homes Magazine has some lovely pages in their February issue that I think say it all:

   Next I am showing a page from their issue that displays the wonderful Red transferware.  
  And on my  header is some of my own  red transferware in my store. So I am a copycat. YES. But I love the red transferware and would keep it all if possible. BUT I have to sell it sometimes.

And a little quote for Valentine's Day:

"  Oh! think of me some day
When I am far away;
I'll pray thy days be long
and joyous as the song
Of sweet birds singing near,
Thy heart with love to cheer."

from Seven Hundred Album Verses c. 1884




2 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Oh, your header is just scrumptious. LOVE it, and love red transferware. You have tons of great pieces. Wish I lived close by. It's so hard to find here. All mine is just cast off odds and ends! I adore Valentines Day, such a sweet girlie day!
love,
Debra

The Victorian Parlor said...

The header is beautiful! I love red and white transferware!

Blessings,

Kim