Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ballerinas

Today I am off work and cleaning the guest rooms.  In one I have this old ballerina print that is so hauntingly beautiful.  It has a dreamy look that makes the ballerinas seem to float about the room. 







Also there are my Dresden ballerinas performing  here on the old writing case.
Also a Sitzendorf piece hanging around with them hoping to become a ballerina I guess.

If I could get done with the cleaning I could do something I like to do and cleaning is not it!!!!


I am writing a book about my family and while it is finished, I still have to do the re-write. I am devoting all my free time to that right now. Our family came to Texas before the war against Mexico for independence.  I am doing this to preserve the family history,  but hope to sell a few as well.  It is historical with some fiction added in to create their daily lives.

So if I am a little negligent on posting that is why. Bear with me. Have a happy weekend.
Lois
















1 comment:

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Nice collection of vintage and antique porcelian ballerinas. Thanks for sharing your goodies....Julian