Tuesday, March 8, 2011

iPhone stolen right off my desk at the store

Today on one of the slowest days we have had in a few weeks my cell phone was taken off my desk here behind the counter while I was helping a customer in another part of the store.  I did not know until about  10 minutes later so whoever took it got away totally.  I have cancelled it with AT&T but they could not do a locate on it like I had been told when I bought this model.  That was a real big disappointment since I was lead to believe the GPS would locate it anytime.
Just wanted to pass this info on for any of you who believed as I did.
Business is really bad but now this.  I feel like calling it a day today. Are you ever low like I am today?  No matter how hard you try it comes to something like this.
Oh well, can't go home anyway, have to stay until 5.
Lois

3 comments:

" SHABBY JUNK" said...

I just saw on the news yesterday about not leaving cell phones at desks in site. A convient store clerk had his stolen off his desk. I guess this is the new low thing to do.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Sorry to hear this Lois, this is frustrating!

Sue said...

People that steal suck! But you know, I believe in karma, and I promise you, they will "for sure" get theirs!

Take care, Sue