Monday, January 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

 
 
.
We all want to be acknowledged by our special someone.  Whether you receive,  or give a card with mushy words
which you know a person never uses in real life, or red roses which die in a few days,
a book about love, a Teddy Bear, piece of jewelry or whatever is given or received,  this is a truly a commercial holiday. True love can't be bought.

I have enjoyed  the special things no matter what they are.  It is truly the thought that counts.
My husband has always been thoughtful and remembers most of the special times in our lives.
But just occasionally he does forget.
Do I get angry?  No.  I try to remember that he is with me for all the days of our life that God gives to us, and he is truly a special gift
which I hope I never take for granted. Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours.
Lois

No comments: