Friday, December 11, 2009

Merry Christmas to all


I had a nice visit today with a lady and her husband who had found me from my blog. They were passing the downtown square and she saw the name on the windows and told him this is it!!!!  We had such a nice visit and
it makes me feel like all this writing has a purpose. I did not get their names but hope they will return again and I will.  We visited for some time. That is one part of this job that I love,  meeting all the new people who come by the store.


Also making new friends. So next time you come in I will learn your names.


I wish each of you a lovely happy Christmas and to spend it with those you love. Life is too short to be angry or distant. Bring your loved ones together and hold them close.

Merry Christmas one and all.
Lois


 

4 comments:

Six divided by two..... said...

Howdy,
I have your gift waiting on you. I just need your address.

Callie Magee Antiques said...

1118 11th street
Huntsville TX 77340

The Victorian Parlor said...

What fun to be able to meet some people in person through your blog! I would love to have a huge gathering where all of the friends I've met in blogland get together and meet in person:).

May you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

Blessings,

Kim

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Lois, everything at the store looks so beautiful, I cannot imagine the work you've put into it all, and the white pointsettias are gorgeous, I just love them, but because of the cats I can't keep live ones. Oh well, I do have some pretty faux ones. Hope you're having a good Christmas Season!
hugs,
Debra